Special Issue on: Collaborative Decision Support Systems
IJIDS – International Journal of Information and Decision Sciences
This Special Issue on “Collaborative Decision Support Systems” will mainly select papers of the EWG-DSS London-2011 Workshop on Decision Systems (https://londonewgdss2011.wordpress.com/), to be held in the UK, in the period of June 23rd to 24th, 2011.
Topics to be discussed in this special issue include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Distributed / Collaborative Decision Making
- Methods, Languages and Tools to support Decision Making
- Group support systems & Negotiation support systems
- Knowledge Management & Decision Support Systems
- Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing
- Spatial-temporal Decision Support Systems
- Web 2.0 systems for decision support
- Jason Papathanasiou (firstname.lastname@example.org)
University of Macedonia, Greece
- Shaofeng Liu (email@example.com)
University of Plymouth, UK
- Pascale Zaraté (firstname.lastname@example.org)
IRIT & Toulouse University, France
Submissions (and also messages of intention of submission) for this Special Issue should be sent electronically to the Guest Editors, via the e-mail: email@example.com .
All manuscripts should be written in accordance with the suggestions listed in the Guidelines for Submissions of InderScience Publishers which can be found on the Journal’s web-site: http://www.inderscience.com/browse/index.php?journalID=306.
All papers must be in English. All submissions will be peer-reviewed and meet the same submission requirements as a regular IJIDS paper submission.
Deadline for intention of submission: May 18th, 2011
Deadline for paper submission: July 29th, 2011
Acceptation / Rejection: October 28th, 2011
Revised papers submission: November 18th, 2011
Final decision: December 2nd, 2012
Expected publication: 1st Quarter of 2012